EDIT 574: Social Media and Digital Collaboration Applications
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
- Summer 2018, Section: D01, CRN 40418, Instructor: Karen Cooper, Summer 2018 Section D01 Syllabus
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2017, Section: A01, CRN 40700, Instructor: Karen Cooper, Summer 2017 Section A01 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: C01, CRN 42002, Instructor: Karen Cooper, Summer 2016 Section C01 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: DL2, CRN 18965, Instructor: Joseph Provenzano, Spring 2016 Section DL2 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: DL3, CRN 18344, Instructor: Ghania Zgheib, Spring 2015 Section DL3 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: X01, CRN 41064, Instructor: Kathy Bohnstedt, Summer 2014 Section X01 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 5T1, CRN 77850, Instructor: Jane Bozarth, Fall 2013 Section 5T1 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: BT1, CRN 41906, Instructor: Cynthia Crenshaw, Summer 2013 Section BT1 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 5T1, CRN 17906, Instructor: Cynthia Crenshaw, Spring 2013 Section 5T1 Syllabus