EDEP 593: Data Literacy in Context: Analysis and Interpretation of Educational Data
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Junior Plus, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 20824, Format: Online, Instructor: Divya Varier, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 20449, Format: Online, Instructor: Missy Coffey, Spring 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 602, CRN 82535, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Suzanne Hiller, Fall 2013 Section 602 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: 600, CRN 42258, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Suzanne Hiller, Summer 2013 Section 600 Syllabus
- Fall 2012, Section: 001, CRN 76627, Instructor: Lori Bland, Fall 2012 Section 001 Syllabus