EDEP 592: Understanding Data in Data-Driven Decision Making
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Summer
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2018, Section: DL1, CRN 74550, Instructor: Missy Coffey, Fall 2018 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: DL1, CRN 75943, Instructor: Brian Mandell, Fall 2017 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2016, Section: DL1, CRN 79049, Instructor: David Nelson, Fall 2016 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 600, CRN 22227, Instructor: Lori Bland, Spring 2013 Section 600 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 601, CRN 17813, Instructor: Lori Bland, Spring 2013 Section 601 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: C01, CRN 41337, Instructor: Lori Bland, Summer 2012 Section C01 Syllabus