EDEP 350: Perspectives on Achievement Motivation
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
This course is graded on the Undergraduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2023, Section: 001*, CRN 16451, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Jeffrey Vomund
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 19832, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Michelle Buehl, Spring 2022 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL1, CRN 23705, Format: Online, Instructor: Michelle Buehl, Spring 2021 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: 001, CRN 20332, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Samantha Ives, Spring 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 001, CRN 20229, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Samantha Ives, Spring 2018 Section 001 Syllabus