EDCI 663: Research in Science Teaching
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in ASTL-Alternative Education, ASTL-Early Childhood Educ, Gifted Child Education, ASTL - History, ASTL-Instructional Technology, ASTL - Literacy/Reading, ASTL - Mathematics, ASTL-NBPTS Preparation Core, ASTL - Science, Curriculum and Instruction or Education Leadership.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Special scale.
- Spring 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 20322, Instructor: Mollianne George, Spring 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Fall 2017, Section: 002, CRN 83058, Instructor: Nancy Holincheck, Fall 2017 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 001, CRN 74725, Instructor: Nancy Holincheck, Fall 2014 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 001, CRN 77272, Instructor: Erin Peters Burton, Fall 2013 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2009, Section: 001, CRN 11097, Instructor: Erin Peters Burton, Spring 2009 Section 001 Syllabus