EDCI 624: Advanced Assessment and Evaluation of Gifted Learners
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in ASTL-Alternative Education, ASTL-Early Childhood Educ, Gifted Child Education, ASTL - History, ASTL-Instructional Technology, ASTL - Literacy/Reading, ASTL - Mathematics, ASTL-NBPTS Preparation Core, ASTL - Science or Curriculum and Instruction.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Fall 2021, Section: DL1*, CRN 83004, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King
*These sections are available to non-degree seeking students as well. To take courses without applying to a degree program, you'll need to submit an application as a non-degree seeking student. If you're interested in applying a course to a degree in the future, set up a call with an admissions counselor. All courses available in Summer 2020 will be offered online.
- Fall 2020, Section: 6H2, CRN 84407, Format: Online, Instructor: Melissa Edmonds, Fall 2020 Section 6H2 Syllabus
- Spring 2020, Section: DL1, CRN 20321, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King, Spring 2020 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: DL1, CRN 82123, Format: Online, Instructor: Shannon King, Fall 2018 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: 6F1, CRN 81951, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Anne Horak, Fall 2014 Section 6F1 Syllabus
- Summer 2011, Section: X01, CRN 41285, Instructor: Shannon King, Summer 2011 Section X01 Syllabus