ATEP 676: Athletic Training Practicum 4
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (ATEP 650B- or 650XS) and (ATEP 656B- or 656XS) and (ATEP 667B- or 667XS).
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall
- Fall 2021, Section: DL2, CRN 79249, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Candace Lacayo
- Fall 2020, Section: DL2, CRN 82208, Format: Online, Instructor: Candace Lacayo, Fall 2020 Section DL2 Syllabus
- Fall 2019, Section: 002, CRN 81280, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Candace Lacayo, Fall 2019 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: 001, CRN 77797, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Candace Lacayo, Fall 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 80888, Instructor: Candace Lacayo, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus