ATEP 670: Post Rehabilitative Therapeutic Interventions
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisites: (ATEP 650B- or 650XS) and (ATEP 656B- or 656XS) and (ATEP 667B- or 667XS).
B- Requires minimum grade of B-.
XS Requires minimum grade of XS.
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall
- Fall 2021, Section: 002, CRN 84818, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin
- Summer 2020, Section: B01, CRN 43387, Format: Online, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin, Summer 2020 Section B01 Syllabus
- Fall 2019, Section: 002, CRN 81269, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin, Fall 2019 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2018, Section: 001, CRN 77795, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin, Fall 2018 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 001, CRN 80886, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin, Fall 2017 Section 001 Syllabus