ATEP 520: Therapeutic Interventions Foundations
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Junior Plus, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Special scale.
Semesters taught: Summer
- Summer 2022, Section: 001, CRN 43335, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin
- Summer 2021, Section: 002, CRN 43906, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin, Summer 2021 Section 002 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: B02, CRN 43360, Format: Online, Instructor: Marcie Fyock-Martin, Summer 2020 Section B02 Syllabus
- Summer 2017, Section: C02, CRN 42469, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Ryan Krzyzanowicz, Summer 2017 Section C02 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: C02, CRN 42593, Format: Hybrid, Instructor: Ryan Krzyzanowicz, Summer 2016 Section C02 Syllabus