The overarching mission of the Center for Education Policy and Evaluation is to enrich the education policy knowledge base and promote the discussion of national, international, regional, and state education policy alternatives. To accomplish this mission the Center will:
- Translate education research into policy options and recommendations for a variety of audiences (decision makers, practitioners, and the public);
- Conduct timely, sound, evidence-based analysis;
- Develop interdisciplinary and cross-sector policy networks;
- Create opportunities for teams of CEHD faculty to conduct program and policy evaluations; and
- Establish partnerships with other CEHD centers for the purpose of program and policy evaluation.
To be announced