Welcome to the Undergraduate Advising appointment scheduling site.
- Be Prepared! Prior to advising, students must:
- Create an Endorsement Account online at https://cehd.gmu.edu/endorse (for all Endorsement areas except for Special Education) and follow steps there to select and complete the Endorsement form for the area you wish to teach and submit unofficial transcripts via email to the Endorsement Specialist from all colleges and universities attended showing grades for all coursework (including relevant AP coursework in high school). Mason students should download their unofficial transcript form Patriot Web.
- Students are required to print their Degree Evaluation report from Patriot Web and bring it to their scheduled appointment. Students who come to their appointment without their degree evaluation will be asked to reschedule
- If your first semester at Mason was PRIOR to Fall 2012, follow these instructions: CAPP
- If your first semester at Mason was Fall 2012 or later, follow these instructions: DegreeWorks. Note: Degree Works Tip: When printing the report, select "Save As PDF" instead of "Print".
- If you are 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment you must reschedule, no exceptions.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible (24 hours minimum notice appreciated) so we may offer that time to another student.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment directly from your appointment confirmation e-mail if it is 24 hours prior to your appointment start time. If it is less than 24 hours and you must cancel or reschedule please contact your advisor via phone or e-mail as soon as possible.
** Walk-Ins: It is up to the advisor's discretion if he/she will be able to see a student(s) on a walk-in basis.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Students may schedule appointments no less than 24 hours in advance and no more than 2 weeks in advance. These restrictions are built into the system. If no appointments are available then please check back in a day or two to see if new times have opened up.
- Select CEHD Undergraduate Advising calendar from the drop-down menu below and schedule an available time.
- Bold dates = Available/Open Time Slot
- Gray dates = Unavailable/Already Taken