The College of Education and Human Development Office of Student and Academic Affairs (SAA) supports the teaching and service mission of the college by providing a broad range of informational, advising, and support resources to potential and existing students.
Key resources we offer for students include, but are not limited to:
- Resources for student success
- Review student appeals and grievances
- Coordinate scholarships and awards
- Advise future teachers
- Plan student engagement activities and graduation
- Help students understand Mason’s administrative and academic policies
The SAA website is designed to provide students with easy access to information about how to participate in Academic Success Program, locate your academic advisor, request a withdrawal from classes, and submit an appeal or grievance.