Submit an Early Alert
Early Alert in the College of Education and Human Development operates under the mission to connect students that are, or may potentially be, confronting barriers to academic success with personnel in the Student and Academic Affairs office who can thus provide more in-depth interventions.
We encourage you to please submit an Early Alert below if you have observed a student display:
- Excessive tardiness or absence from a course.
- Inactivity in the course Blackboard page.
- Failure to submit assignments.
- Notable lack of engagement or participation in class and/or discussion.
- Zeros or F’s on assignments that may prevent future success in the course.
Please note that if you are concerned about the well-being or safety of a student (not concerning their academics) it may be more appropriate to make a referral to the Student Support and Advocacy Center. Please visit their website at ssac.gmu.edu for more information.Submit an Early Alert