Brayley, Russell E.
Dr. Russell E. Brayley
PhD, Texas A&M University
Tourism and Events Management
Dr. Brayley is an internationally recognized scholar who has published dozens of manuscripts, presented at international conferences and symposia, and co-authored three widely adopted textbooks. He has worked as a city administrator, government consultant, and educator in Canada and the United States. He has served in leadership positions in professional associations (including President of the Resort and Commercial Recreation Association), and is active in several organizations that support tourism development in Northern Virginia.
Socio-cultural impacts of tourism, with emphasis on the reciprocal impacts of tourism and sacred sites
Dr. Brayleys professional homepage: http://mason.gmu.edu/~rbrayley
- Administration of SRT Organizations I (PRLS 410)
- Introduction to Tourism Management (TOUR 200)
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Events Management Practicum (TOUR 241)
- Resort Management (TOUR 330)
- Cruise Ship Management (TOUR 331)
- Sustainable Tourism (TOUR 340)
- Career Preparation (TOUR 470)
- Special Topics (TOUR 480)
- Independent Study (TOUR 499)