Dr. Oladipo Eddo
PhD, George Mason University
Kinesiology, PhD in Education
Fax: This information is not available
Email: oeddo (@gmu.edu)
George Mason University
Science and Technology Campus
Katherine G. Johnson Hall 201B
10890 George Mason Circle
Manassas, VA 20110
Dr. Eddo earned his Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in EFHP from George Mason University. He holds an M.S. in Exercise, Fitness, and Health Promotion (EFHP) with a focus in Biomechanics and a B.S. in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology from George Mason University. Dr. Eddo has authored his research in refereed journals, and other publications; and has presented regionally, and nationally. He also serves as a manuscript reviewer for several journals, including Journal of Biomechanics, Journal of Sports Biomechanics, International Journal of Sports Medicine.
Biomechanics; Lower Extremity; Osteoarthritis; Gait modification; Motion Analysis; Modeling; Injury Prevention
- Eddo, O., Lindsey, B., Caswell, S., & Cortes, N. (2017). Current evidence of gait modification with real-time biofeedback to alter kinetic, temporal spatial, and function related outcomes: A review. International Journal of Kinesiology and Sports Science. 2017;5(3):35–55.
- Eddo, O., Lindsey, B., Caswell, S., Prebble, M., & Cortes, N. (2020). Unintended changes in contralateral limb as a result of gait modification. Journal of Applied Biomechanics. 2020;36(1):13–19.
- Lindsey, B., Eddo, O., Caswell, S., Prebble, M., & Cortes, N. (2020). Reductions in peak knee abduction moment in three previously studied gait modification strategies. Knee. 2020;27(1):102–110.
- Kettlety, S., Lindsey, B., Eddo, O., Prebble, M., Caswell, S., & Cortes, N. (2020). Changes in hip mechanics during gait modification to reduce knee abduction moment. Journal of biomechanics. 2020; 99:109509
Articles in peer review
- Eddo, O., Ludwick, J., Lindsey, B., Vaz, J., Martin, J., Caswell, S., & Cortes, N. (2020). Increased Trunk Kinetics Observed During Subject-Specific Trunk Lean Gait Modification.
- Independent Study for the Doctor of Philosophy in Education (EDUC 897)
- Advanced Internship in Education (EDUC 994)
- Advanced Applied Biomechanics (EFHP 613)
- Research Methods for Applied Kinesiology (EFHP 620)
- Musculoskeletal Biomechanics in Human Movement (EFHP 813)
- Measurement Techniques and Instrumentation (EFHP 815)
- Data Analytics in Exercise, Fitness, and Health Promotion (EFHP 825)
- Exercise Physiology I (KINE 310)
- Seminar in Kinesiology (KINE 330)
- Kinesiology Internship I (KINE 341)
- Exercise Prescription and Programming (KINE 350)
- Exercise Testing and Evaluation (KINE 370)
- Research Methods (KINE 450)
- Kinesiology Internship III (KINE 490)
- Independent Study (KINE 501)
- Applied Biomechanics (KINE 603)