College of Education and Human Development - George Mason University
Graduate School of Education - George Mason University

Our Graduate School of Education is the alma mater for one third of teachers and administrators in Northern Virginia’s world-class school systems. Each year, more than 3,000 graduate students enroll in our innovative academic programs, which include advanced study for teachers and school leaders, instructional design and technology, and a renowned PhD in Education program that is among the largest in the country.


School of Recreation, Health, and Tourism - George Mason University

The School of Recreation, Health, and Tourism (SRHT) offers exciting, career-ready majors in dynamic fields such as athletic training, tourism and events management, health and physical education, kinesiology, sport management, and recreation management. SRHT features renowned faculty, cutting-edge research, six laboratories and centers, and a diverse student body of more than 1,000 undergraduate and graduate students each year. Each major requires one or more internship or clinical experiences, ensuring that students graduate not just with a transcript but with a resume that demonstrates their professional aptitude and skills.

If you're new to the grants process, view our presentation.

When you're sure you're going to submit a grant proposal, you should fill out the Request for Assistance with Proposal Submission. This form notifies the campus Office of Sponsored Programs of your intent, and puts you in the queue. The CEHD Office of Research is automatically notified and will contact you.

The Senior Grants Administrator in CEHD will automatically be assigned to work with you on all aspects of proposal development, budget development, and proposal submission.