Office of Research Development
If you are involved with research as a student, faculty or staff member in the College of Education and Human Development, the Office of Research Development is here to work with you.
Established in 2007, the office works on many aspects of research, especially with securing external funding through grants, contracts and cooperative agreements. On this site, you will find information on all our services, as well information about scholarship within our college. We welcome your input, so please contact us with your suggestions.
We are pleased that you wish to pursue a funding opportunity.
Here are guidelines for submitting proposal to OSP, including information about the need to allow OSP to have four days to review materials. Please note that CEHD will require all documents for review before submission to OSP. Details on CEHD deadlines are available from Director of Research Administration at CEHD, Jessica Guzzo; see below.
- Once you reviewed an RFP or program announcement, and plan to submit a proposal, please first review procedures for alerting the College at the Office of Research Administration website.
- This registration will alert the Director of Research Administration at CEHD, Jessica Guzzo, whose staff will provide pre-award support. Please register with OSP as soon as you have decided to move forward given the time necessary to prepare and submit all the documentation, including budget information.
Given the CoVId uncertainties, please also review these resources:
- State Department travel advisories
- IRB/human subjects guidelines
- Research continuity planning at GMU
- Faculty CoVId-19 guidelines
August 14, 2019
March 20, 2019