Adjunct faculty employed part-time by the College of Education and Human Development must meet George Mason University's personnel requirements by providing the following items:
- A current vita or resume (please submit with course request).
- An official transcript of highest degree only. (Note: All candidates must have a minimum of a Master's Degree.)
- Three letters of reference (mailed directly to the address below from the individuals providing them).
- Faculty Information Sheet (doc) (pdf)
- Faculty Qualifications Form (doc) (pdf)
- Commonwealth of Virginia Policy on Alcohol and Other Drugs (pdf)
- Federal W-4 Form (pdf)
- Tax forms (Choose Appropriate Form)
Please have above items above mailed directly to:
- Responsibility and Enrollment Procedures Form
- Mason Honor Code Form
- Withdrawal Request Form Form (For more information click here and scroll down.
- Self Addressed stamped envelope for returning completed enrollment forms.
- For distribution to course participants:
- Contract Course Enrollment Forms
- Applications for Virginia In-State Tuition Rates (domicile forms)
Office of Educational Services (OES)
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MSN 6D2
Fairfax, VA 22030
Prior to the beginning of a class, contract course instructors are sent packets that include:
Final Grades and Course Evaluation Process
A few weeks prior to the last class session instructors are sent a course evaluation packet (instructor instructions, student monitor instructions, evaluation forms, and a stamped envelope for returning completed evaluations).