About the Program
Want to know more about Learning Technologies in Schools?
Whether you’re interested in designing or teaching in-person, online, or blended courses, Mason has you covered. The Learning Technologies in Schools (LTS) program provides the knowledge and skills needed to enable teachers to design effective learning opportunities for P-12 learners using a range of technologies appropriate for in-person, online, and blended learning environments.
Focus: Emphasizes the design and facilitation of blended and online courses that personalize P-12 students’ learning in ways that help them to develop course content knowledge and communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking skills (the 4Cs) in blended and online settings.
Delivery: Online with no on-campus requirements
Focus: Emphasizes the interaction of design, technology, and content learning to influence P-12 teachers’ classroom practice in ways that promote students’ abilities to problem-solve, use information, participate productively in communities, become knowledgeable, and effectively communicate.
Delivery: Blended (in-person and online work)
Benefits of a Teacher-Friendly Program
- Applicable projects to your current teaching context
- Professors who provide timely and personalized feedback
- Follows school division calendars whenever possible
- Individual and collaborative learning opportunities
- High level of support from instructors and peers
- Tuition discounts for in-state and out-of-state educators