PRLS 598: Special Topics
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-6
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
- Spring 2018, Section: SA1, CRN 22661, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Seungwon (Shawn) Lee, Spring 2018 Section SA1 Syllabus
- Spring 2017, Section: 001, CRN 18234, Instructor: Ellen Rodgers, Spring 2017 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2012, Section: 615, CRN 20848, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: John Nauright, Spring 2012 Section 615 Syllabus
- Fall 2010, Section: 001, CRN 81084, Instructor: Brenda Wiggins, Fall 2010 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2009, Section: 001, CRN 77704, Instructor: Brenda Wiggins, Fall 2009 Section 001 Syllabus