EFHP 690: Scientific Communications Seminar
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2019, Section: DL1, CRN 16902, Instructor: Adam Annaccone, Spring 2019 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Spring 2018, Section: 002, CRN 19833, Instructor: Amanda Estep, Spring 2018 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2017, Section: 004, CRN 83205, Instructor: Joel Martin, Fall 2017 Section 004 Syllabus
- Spring 2016, Section: 001, CRN 14481, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Spring 2016 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: 001, CRN 17230, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Spring 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 002, CRN 75457, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Fall 2013 Section 002 Syllabus
- Fall 2012, Section: 002, CRN 79997, Instructor: Jatin Ambegaonkar, Fall 2012 Section 002 Syllabus