EFHP 680: Ethical Issues in Exercise, Fitness, and Health Promotion
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2015, Section: 001, CRN 15460, Instructor: David Wiggins, Spring 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 002, CRN 20946, Instructor: David Wiggins, Spring 2014 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 001, CRN 13519, Instructor: Brenda Wiggins, Spring 2013 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2012, Section: 001, CRN 14671, Instructor: R. Pierre Rodgers, Spring 2012 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 001, CRN 19455, Instructor: Evan Braff, Spring 2011 Section 001 Syllabus