EDIT 201: Strategies for Online Learning Success
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1
This course is graded on the Undergraduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2015, Section: DL1, CRN 13725, Instructor: Kara Zirkle, Spring 2015 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2014, Section: DL1, CRN 75213, Instructor: Kara Zirkle, Fall 2014 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: A01, CRN 40994, Instructor: Rick Reo, Summer 2014 Section A01 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: DL1, CRN 14847, Instructor: Rick Reo, Spring 2014 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Fall 2013, Section: 5T1, CRN 77852, Instructor: Rick Reo, Fall 2013 Section 5T1 Syllabus
- Summer 2013, Section: B01, CRN 41706, Instructor: Mary English, Summer 2013 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 5T1, CRN 17762, Instructor: Shahron Williams van Rooij, Spring 2013 Section 5T1 Syllabus