EDEP 798: Directed Inquiry in Educational Psychology
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 1-3
Enrollment is limited to Graduate or Non-Degree level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Special scale.
Semesters taught: Taught every semester. Coordinate with supervising faculty.
- Summer 2019, Section: 001, CRN 43236, Instructor: Anastasia Kitsantas
- Summer 2019, Section: 003, CRN 43531, Instructor: Anthony Eamonn Kelly
- Summer 2019, Section: B01, CRN 43598, Instructor: Michelle Buehl
- Summer 2019, Section: C01, CRN 43652, Instructor: Michelle Buehl
- Summer 2019, Section: C02, CRN 43666, Instructor: Anna Evmenova
Prior Sections (partial list)
Information is currently not available.