EDEP 652: Process of Learning and Development
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Spring 2015, Section: 001, CRN 12253, Instructor: Suzanne Hiller, Spring 2015 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2014, Section: 001, CRN 12606, Instructor: Lori Bland, Spring 2014 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 001, CRN 13126, Instructor: M. Layne Kalbfleisch, Spring 2013 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2012, Section: 001, CRN 14002, Instructor: Anastasia Kitsantas, Spring 2012 Section 001 Syllabus
- Spring 2011, Section: 001, CRN 16583, Instructor: Jeffrey Gorrell, Spring 2011 Section 001 Syllabus
- Fall 2009, Section: 001, CRN 74335, Instructor: Michelle Buehl, Fall 2009 Section 001 Syllabus