EDEP 591: Data-Driven Decision Making for Continuous Educational Improvement
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Summer
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2019, Section: D01, CRN 40321, Instructor: Divya Varier, Summer 2019 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2018, Section: D01, CRN 40404, Instructor: Divya Varier, Summer 2018 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2017, Section: D01, CRN 40675, Instructor: Suzanne Hiller, Summer 2017 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: D01, CRN 41816, Instructor: David Nelson, Summer 2016 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2015, Section: C01, CRN 43458, Instructor: Erin Peters Burton, Summer 2015 Section C01 Syllabus
- Spring 2013, Section: 602, CRN 22554, Instructor: Lori Bland, Spring 2013 Section 602 Syllabus
- Fall 2012, Section: 600, CRN 81396, Instructor: Lori Bland, Fall 2012 Section 600 Syllabus
- Fall 2012, Section: 601, CRN 82087, Instructor: Lori Bland, Fall 2012 Section 601 Syllabus
- Summer 2012, Section: B01, CRN 41335, Instructor: Lori Bland, Summer 2012 Section B01 Syllabus