EDCD 750: Practicum in Mental Health Counseling
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Required Prerequisite: EDCD 608B.
B Requires minimum grade of B.
Enrollment is limited to students with a major in Counseling and Development or Counseling.
Enrollment limited to students in a Graduate Certificate or Master of Education degrees.
This course is graded on the Satisfactory/No Credit scale.
- Fall 2021, Section: 002, CRN 82987, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Reginald Cunningham, Fall 2021 Section 002 Syllabus
- Spring 2022, Section: 001, CRN 21029, Format: Face-to-Face, Instructor: Stephanie Dailey
- Summer 2021, Section: 005, CRN 44251, Format: Online, Instructor: Shekila Melchior, Summer 2021 Section 005 Syllabus
- Summer 2021, Section: D03, CRN 43464, Format: Online, Instructor: Startasha Dillard, Summer 2021 Section D03 Syllabus
- Spring 2021, Section: DL2, CRN 25370, Format: Online, Instructor: Jennifer Carney, Spring 2021 Section DL2 Syllabus
- Fall 2020, Section: 001, CRN 80818, Format: Online, Instructor: Jennifer Carney, Fall 2020 Section 001 Syllabus
- Summer 2020, Section: D02, CRN 43794, Format: Online, Instructor: Startasha Dillard, Summer 2020 Section D02 Syllabus