EDAT 531: Assistive Technology in the Workplace
Important: For the most up-to-date information, refer to the official George Mason Course Catalog
Credit hours: 3
Enrollment limited to students with a class of Advanced to Candidacy, Graduate, Non-Degree or Senior Plus.
Enrollment is limited to Graduate, Non-Degree or Undergraduate level students.
Students in a Non-Degree Undergraduate degree may not enroll.
This course is graded on the Graduate Regular scale.
Semesters taught: Fall, Summer, Spring
This course is not offered this semester.
Prior Sections (partial list)
- Summer 2017, Section: D01, CRN 40928, Instructor: Yoosun Chung, Summer 2017 Section D01 Syllabus
- Summer 2016, Section: B01, CRN 42245, Instructor: Kristine Neuber, Summer 2016 Section B01 Syllabus
- Spring 2015, Section: DL1, CRN 17623, Instructor: Kristine Neuber, Spring 2015 Section DL1 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: B01, CRN 41790, Instructor: Kristine Neuber, Summer 2014 Section B01 Syllabus
- Summer 2014, Section: ML1, CRN 41791, Instructor: Kristine Neuber, Summer 2014 Section ML1 Syllabus