GSE Curriculum Committee
- Dodman, Stephanie (Chair): GSE; 2-year term, 2016–2018
- Evmenova, Anna: GSE; 2-year term, 2016–2018
- Hathaway, Dawn: GSE; 2-year term, 2016–2018
- Hoch, Theodore: GSE; 2-year term, 2017–2019
- La Croix, Leslie: GSE; 2-year term, 2017–2019
- Rodgers, Ellen, (ex officio): GSE, RHT
Program Approval Form and Process
A program approval form must be completed for the creation of new programs and deletions or modifications to an existing program all require approval through the college/school curriculum committee. Some curriculum modifications require BOV and SCHEV approval. Contact Robin Parker in the Provost’s Office at (703) 993-6220 or email@example.com for questions.
Course Approval Form and Process
The creation, modification or deletion of courses require approval through the college/school curriculum committee and either the Undergraduate or Graduate Council. Visit the Office of the Registrar Courses page for information on the course approval form and process. .
Check the Syllabi Review webpage for important information on syllabus guidelines and templates.