Welcome to Class Gifts!
The College of Education and Human Development welcomes giving by members of each graduating class.
Every single gift to the College of Education and Human Development makes a difference.
Top 5 list of reasons why members of each graduate class should give:
- To retain and attract outstanding faculty who are among the best in the nation.
- Your gift to the Dean's Excellence Fund supports innovative academic programs, faculty teaching and research, technology, and student support services.
- Alumni giving rates serve as the measure by which corporations and foundations rate alumni involvement. This is a major consideration for these groups when they consider sizable gifts to CEHD.
- College guidebooks for graduate and undergraduate students (U.S. News and World Report, Barrons, and Fiske) use alumni giving participation rates as the sole criterion to rate alumni satisfaction. To move up in the rankings, and thus attract quality students, we must increase our alumni participation rate.
- The rankings in college guidebooks serve to increase the value of a degree from CEHD - your degree. Because just one student, educated at the College of Education and Human Development, can positively impact the lives of thousands.